Thursday, April 10, 2008

Twinsies!





It's a striking resemblance. I was always told that my heritage included, English and French roots but maybe I'm part.......Spacek. How can it be that my celebrity look-a-like is a little known (sorry Spach) NHL defenseman.


I guess I have to confess that I actually kind of like looking like Spacek. Not to be, but we're both so cute! We have a cute jack-o-lantern type look.


You know he's charming too! When Joe had his jersey signed by Spacek at Dave and Adam's Joe over-heard the following conversation:


Dad- "My son plays number 6! Tell him son!"


Kid - "I play number 6."


Spacek--thick Spacho accent - "Six is good number."


Brilliant! I think the wit runs in the family.


2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Spacek--thick Spacho accent - "Six is good number."

This is what I love about Spacek. There's nothing inherently funny about the above statement but imagining him saying cracked me the heck up.

And the resemblance is startling! I adore that picture of him so it's a compliment :-D

Erin said...

Oh my god, a comment from the famous Heather B.!!

Wow. I remember the first time I heard Spacek's voice, I was like 'woah'. It was like a block of granite came to life and started spouting phrases. 'Puck Deep', 'Move Feet'.